Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another Conference Post

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true! I am so grateful for this weekend sessions of conference. I feel that some talks were spoken specifically for me, as I received answers to prayer, much needed re-confirmation of things I have been struggling with, and quiet whispering of the Spirit as it testified of holy truths and of areas in my life where I can improve.

Brodrick getting in some good snuggles with dad and Amelia. Since he's been walking, it seems he's been constantly on the move. I'm not gonna lie, it was great getting in some good snuggles with that boy.  So much so, that all the vomit seemed to be a fair tradeoff. Hopefully once he's back to his usual self, he'll remember how nice it is to snuggle too.

Miles, made a comfy bed out of a down comforter and hardly left it for the Saturday sessions.

And Amelia enjoyed dressing up between sessions.
Last night I was able to listen to some of the talks I hear bits and pieces of during the day, in the entirety after I got the kids to bed. I'm so grateful for modern technology that allowed me to do that, and look forward to hearing and reading them again.

Hope you enjoyed your conference weekend!

No comments: