Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Land

A week and a half ago, the boys and I went to a pumpkin patch with Miles small preschool co-op group and the play group from one of our old wards. We had a lovely time, and it was before the weather really turned nasty cold, which was an added plus.  It was so fun to get to spend time with old friends, and let the kids frolic about, expending their boy energy. On our way out each boy chose a pumpkin to take home.

The color of the day was orange, so I dressed both boys accordingly.

Brodrick, Miles, and their cousin Miley

Check out the tall sunflowers.





Could these two be any cuter?!?

Smiling for pictures. Brodrick is in the - don't-look-at-the-camera phase. Also, note the baby. That sweet little one is the two month old of an old friend who brought her three girls with the groups. I carried that baby the whole time I was there. It helped curb my baby hunger- she was the best baby ever! so it also aggravated it a little. ;)

Brodrick loved climbing and dancing all over this little play fort.

I was loving the blue sky in the background...

With the chosen pumpkins.
We had a great time! A huge thank you to my dear friend Debbie who organized the fun for all.

No comments: