Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sick...

I know its been awhile since I've really posted. I have a good reason I suppose.

November 2- up early in the morning with Amelia who was vomiting...
November 5- up in the night with Miles who was vomiting and Brodrick who is teething...
November 8- up in the night with Miles who was vomiting....
November 9- late morning, Brodrick developed a high fever that lasted the rest the day...
November 10- up in the night with Amelia who was vomiting....
November 12- heard an awful lot of coughing coming from Brodrick during the night- but no fever or vomiting!
November 13- up in the night with Miles who is vomiting...

We're getting all of the winter sickness taken care of so that we will have perfect health December to April. Well, at least one can hope.

2 comments:

Karla said...

No fun!

Ashlie Castle said...

So Sad!! I'm sorry, that is just no fun! When your kiddies get feeling better we need to finally play!