Friday, July 6, 2012

Independance Day 2012

Lets be honest. I had a great 4th of July. I wasn't following my children around with a camera so we have hardly any documentation that we celebrated....

Morning of:

being silly

festive patriotic dessert

Miles watching fireworks.

Amelia didn't want to watch fire works, she was having too much fun playing with all of her cousins.


There was a party/BBq at my sister's house, 5 houses away from where we live. Tim was tired so he went home to bed early and every time one of the children was tired and  needed to go to bed, I would just walk them home, put them in bed, and return to the fun at the party house. So convenient. We had a great holiday! I am so grateful for the freedoms my family and I enjoy. I am so blessed by the selfless service of all those who have and are serving our country.

No comments: