Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kid Sayings to Remember


Brodrick calls water melon- wupin, cantaloupe- wope, tired- tided. He also keeps saying "Uh go neeeeeoow!" when he wants to leave to go someplace else. It is hilarious! (End of June 2012)

Miles says that he loves me lots, even when he is in trouble. For example when I tell him to go to the corner, he'll say, "But I love you!" When I tell him he can stay put while I run down/up stairs (not as a punishment but because its tiring to carry him) and leave him on the other level, he'll say the same thing, "But mommy, I love you!" Don't worry, upon my return, he is getting lots of love and affection. (End of May/Early June)

June seems to be a hard month for Amelia as multiple times a week tucking her in involves her saying things like, "I wish I was a grown up so I could be in charge!" and "I want to be 25 so I can be the boss!" Little does she know that even when she is a grown up, she won't be in charge! :D

1 comment:

Jessi said...

So adorable! I need to blog more about what my kids are saying. Thankfully, I have been writing it down in my journal. It's so easy to forget the little things years down the road. Plenty of times I'll read an old blog post or my journal and find something that I completely forgot about! I found you on Stacy's blog (Scooping it Up) and wanted to say hi :) I also LOVE zumba!