Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pediatric Dentist

I love taking my kids to the dentist. It doesn't hurt that all of my children have been or are currently obsessed with tooth brushes and brushing teeth. All three of the kids like going. There is a great little play house, arcade games with no charge, a great fish tank to look at, and a big screen to watch movies. After x-rays, exams, and cleanings each child gets a balloon animal. If you are the Utah Valley area and have kids, I highly recommend Dr Markham.

My children go to the same dentist I went to as a child. He is my FAVORITE. So much so, that I went to him until I got my driver's license. Though the teddy bears are no longer hanging from the ceiling, it is still a laid back, fun environment for children's dental hygiene. I didn't get any pictures of the kids in the little green dentist chairs wearing sun glasses during their exams. Things were so quick and I was keeping tabs on the other two children when one was in the green chair that I didn't even think to grab my camera while I chatted with Dr Markham. We are three for three with no cavities!!! Hooray!


Watching Disney's Bolt on the big screen tv.

Amelia and Miles showing off their pearly whites and balloon dog and sword on the way home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely blog.Thank you for sharing this.
Pediatric Dentist in Markham