Friday, August 3, 2012

Trip to the Zoo!

On July 27th, we went to the Hogle Zoo with some local family, and some family visiting from out of town. Take myself and my three kids, 3 of my sisters and 7 of their kids, and my mom, and it's sure to be a good time. Though with all of us, it was quite comical to see  the schedule turn from getting to the zoo before noon, turn to 1pm, then 2pm, then planning to met up at my parent's house to car pool up there at 2. We finally got to my parents house, got car seats switched, and we were all on our way in two minivans, and arrived around 3pm.
Miles loved carrying maps and being Grandma's buddy.

I forgot the umbrella stroller for Brodrick. It turned out ok, as he LOVED walking around, and when he got tired, Aunt Shalaina was right there willing to carry him.

Brotherly love

With Aunt Shalaina

Me and my "big" sister

checking out some animals, and the fence.

Brodrick getting a piggy-back ride with Aunty Shalaina

The Polar Bear there at the zoo is just awesome!! The two times we have been this summer, he will go to this spot and swim under the water, pop up by the window if people are standing there, push off of the rocks under the window, swim backward, and then do it again and again. Miles watched from a distance but Brodrick LOVED being right up against the glass to watch him.

Brodrick checking out a tiger cooling off in the water.

Amelia on the carosel.


...Lovin Amelia's smile....

...Brodrick's super cheese...

Trying to get a good picture of my three kids on our way out of the zoo was amusing. This is the best one of all three kids.
We had a great time! Tim's parents bought us a pass for a year so we hope to make it to the Zoo as often as possible while the weather is nice.

No comments: