Friday, March 9, 2012

Pizza Picnic

A belated shout out to my father who celebrated his birthday on March 5th! We were planning on swinging by in person for the well wishes, but opted out due to Amelia's vomiting episode.
After spending the morning vomiting, Amelia passed out on the couch.
Later, the weather turned nice enough to spend some time outside. We opted for some $5 Hot and Ready pizza's from Little Caesars to get the job of feeding the family done. You know, cause I'm human and on days that vomit and other sickness happen, I some times take the easy road. Surprised to see Miles in pajamas in the early evening? If so you must not remember this post. Months later and he's still going strong.

Thankfully no one else in the family caught what ever Amelia had and we have been vomit free since Monday. Still dealing with runny noses, but that I can deal with.

** Updated: I spoke too soon. This post I scheduled yesterday and last night Brodrick started puking. He was asleep on his back in his crib. I'm worried he may have aspirated some of the vomit cause he's so raspy with his breathing since. We're still trying to figure out if it is the same thing Amelia had, or if it was a case of lactose intolerance. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love catching up on your blog. Sorry you all have had so much sickness. Hope you feel well soon.

You are such a cute mommy. I think you've got that "Mommying" down pat.