Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Homemade Brownies- Re-post

This was originally posted on my private family blog June 11, 2008. After making these for literature group last night (I have learned the hard way not to make this recipe unless we have others enlisted to assist ingesting) and getting a recipe request I think it only appropriate to re-post and share the goodness.

Ok, so these are officially my favorite brownies, EVER! I had a home-made brownie recipe that I used before I got my hands on this one, but sadly discovered how awful they tasted without frosting at a family get together (I know, embarrassing). This recipe I got from a lady in my ward. Apparently they were famous with the missionaries in the various missions she and her husband served in, cause they are just so good! Here it is, I hope you try them and love them as much as I do!

Mix the following ingredients:
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 tsp. salt
1 cup oil

Then, add 1.5 cups flour. Bake in 9x12 pan for 30 minutes at 350*
You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar or eat them plain. They are super tasty!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

These are our favorite brownies. I make them all the time-thanks to you! :)