Monday, January 7, 2013

Beginning of January

Having a New Years baby sure helps me put Christmas away before the first of the year. I do this to break up the months and prepare for Amelia's birthday and party!

On January 2nd Amelia turned 6 years old!! I say it every year, and I doubt I'll ever stop saying that time is going by so quickly!! I can't believe my baby is SIX! We celebrated as a family on her birthday with some cake and ice cream.
Ready to make a wish.
Tim's dad just flew back home today. We enjoyed his great 4 day visit, despite Tim having a sinus infection. It was a nice visit especially for Tim who enjoys spending time with his dad. The kids got in some good times with him too.
Tim's dad Shelly, and Miles were up late (for our kids anyway) hanging out watching some football and Miles passed out right nest to his grandpa.
Amelia and Lola
Saoir and Taylor (my niece who lives with us) both went home for a month to enjoy Christmas. They both come back in the next week. That will be interesting to readjust to a larger family dynamic and making meals for 7 instead of 5 again.

No comments: